Friday

Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins Recipe

If you've ever had the real thing, which I have. on many occasions.. you'll know the grilled chicken tenderloins at Cracker Barrel are a tasty treat, but a pain for the wallet.

I tried this recipe that I got off Recipezaar.com, and the results were yummy, and .. much cheaper.


Ingredients

  • 1 lb chicken tenders
  • 1/2 cup Italian dressing (I used Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing)
  • 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons honey

Directions

  1. Mix dressing, lime juice and honey.

  2. Pour over chicken tenders.

  3. Marinate for 1 hour.

  4. Cook tenders in a non stick pan or grill until golden in color, but not dry.
     (I substituted lemon juice for the lime juice and it still tasted delicious. I would post a photo, but I devoured these fresh from the grill)



No comments:

Post a Comment