I tried this recipe that I got off Recipezaar.com, and the results were yummy, and .. much cheaper.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (I used Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Mix dressing, lime juice and honey.
- Pour over chicken tenders.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook tenders in a non stick pan or grill until golden in color, but not dry.
(I substituted lemon juice for the lime juice and it still tasted delicious. I would post a photo, but I devoured these fresh from the grill)